Adidas and RYOS ‘All Blacks experience’ promotion
- By entering the Adidas and RYOS’s ‘All Blacks experience’ promotion (‘the Contest’) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Contest commences on Monday 3rd June at 12:01am and concludes on Friday 19th July at 11:59pm (‘the Contest Period’)
- The Promoters, Adidas New Zealand, Level 1, Building C, 600 Great South Road, Auckland, (09)2597700 and RYOS, Wellington, are not responsible for any lost, delayed, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged or destroyed entries.
- Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Promoter, RYOS, and their respective affiliates and advertising agencies, media partners for the promotion of the Contest, featured celebrities who agree to promote the Contest, and any other organisations associated with this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- PRIZES: There are three ‘All Blacks experiences’ (“the Prize”) to be won. Each prize includes access for two people for the ‘All Blacks Experience’, so each of the three winners can bring one friend. Winners must be in Wellington on Friday 26th July to claim their prize, if winners reside outside of the Wellington area, all costs associated with getting to and from Wellington are not included in this prize. Each prize consists of: breakfast with three All Blacks at the Spruce Goose, Lyall Bay, Wellington at 10am on Friday 26th July. Winners will need to get themselves to the Spruce Goose. The prize also includes access to the Captains Run on the afternoon of Friday 26th July at Westpac Stadium. The Captains Run lasts for one hour, and is closed to the public. The winner will be accompanied by an Adidas representative at all times. Each winner also receives two tickets to the game at Westpac Stadium on Saturday 27th July. All costs associated with getting to and from the Spruce Goose at Lyall Bay, the Captains Run and the game are not included in this prize. More detail will be confirmed and supplied when the winners are notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prizes are not transferrable, deferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for product and cannot be taken in cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part throughout the duration of the contest to an equal or greater value.
- The Prizes will be drawn on Monday 22nd July at 10.00 AM. Winners will be contacted immediately. In the event that the winner cannot be available, a redraw may take place at the promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Contest terms and conditions may be disqualified. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
- The Promoter and Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- INFORMATION PROVIDED. The Promoter will collect personal information about persons who enter this Contest so that those persons can participate in the Contest and the Promoter can administer the Contest. The Promoter will disclose that personal information to organisations associated with this Contest (including the Sponsors). This information will not be disclosed to any other third parties. In entering the contest, the entrant agrees to receive future promotional material from the promoter and /or sponsors. Entrants can contact the Promoter if they wish to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about them.
- DISCLAIMER. The Promoter and Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice. The Promoter and Sponsors also reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time because of any printing or other error, or if it either of them suspects or finds evidence of tampering with any part of the Contest. Neither the Promoter nor The Sponsors shall be liable for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest. Neither the Promoter nor the Sponsors are liable for injuries, death, damages or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance or use of the Prizes.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now