Canterbury Mercury Compression Nick
Canterbury Mercury Stability compression Nick are high quality compression shorts, designed by Canterbury to give constant compression for enhanced muscle stability. Mercury compression shorts have fewer seams for greater comfort and enhanced compressive value.
Canterbury CCC logo to front thigh.
Canterbury CCC Mercury Compression logo to lower left leg.
Compression logo and size to outer back below waistband.
-74.5% polyester Coolmas and 25.5% Lycra
- Reduced number of seams for comfort and further enhancing the correct levels of compression.
- Flat seaming to reduce chafing
- Moisture management/antibacterial finish
- Hybrid graduated Compression in Key Zones, providing higher levels of compression
- Improved blood circulation
- Higher removal of lactate acid
- Reduced muscle vibration (this is where the constant compression in the garment applies) A reduction in muscle vibration relates to muscle efficiency where our muscles are not losing unnecessary energy.
- Improves proprioception (Body Awareness). This is because we have a greater feeling of how out muscles are performing given the tight fitting compression garment.
- Wicks moisture away from the skin
Click here for size details.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now